POST 3: MOVIES

Hi, I am fanatic of watching movies and series, my favorites film genres are drama, comedy and action (action no too),  the name of the my favorite movie it is “Parasite”, directed by Bong Joon-ho, one great director in the actuality from South Korea, this movie is about one very poor family that get to work in one house of a millionaire family, is very interesting and to understand the social critical of by Bong Joon-ho in this drama film and is difficult to understand the end, is one movie to see more than once and analyze the details.

This movie is the first foreign film, not spoken in English, to win the award for best film at the Oscar Award in the year 2019, it was historical, the Director said a real phrase “Once you overcome the one-inch tall barrier of subtitles, you will be introduced to so many more amazing films”, finally all the movies may be good movie. 

Reviews Parasite movie directed by Bong Joon-Ho film, cast 2019 – DocumenTV

I watched this movie 2 years ago, because many recommended me, I watched in Netflix and I very recommend this movie.

This Director have many goods movies with social critical, for example “Snowpiercer”, that I also recommended.

Regards


Comentarios

  1. i've heard a lot about this movie, if this film has won an oscar i think its going to be a great movie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've only seen "Memories of murders" of Bong Joon-ho, but this is in my list to watch soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This movie is really awezome, it was the first korean movie that I´ve ever seen but the topics that this movie shows are really deep

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i didn't see it yet, but since it won a oscar all my friends ask me if i will watch it soon

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I only know the movie because of the memes, I didn't see it yet but sounds great ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD

Post 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT