POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB

 I would like to be investigator in one laboratory or a well in clinical laboratory, thus indoors, I imagine myself in the laboratory conducting many experiments for to discover new things about a disease, I don’t know one in specific, and to can publish papers.

That's because I like science and to discover new things to help in human disease and the development of our country.

I would like to travel a lot in my job, for example, for internships, for conferences, for working with collaborators in their labs. The other hand, I like to be tourist after the work for to know the country.

The best salary for one a biochemist in Chile, it’s in a clinical laboratory, because is more appreciated and is one stable work, the salary can be $1.300.000, only first year, the investigator also, but must work more. 

The major that I am thinking of taking is about genetical diseases because I like it a lot and is one area in full developing and many applications in human health.

My satisfaction in this job is that I like to work in laboratory and is very fascinating. Qué es la edición genética? Principales avances

Finally, a job I would like to do in the future is investigator because to work in one thing that one likes, not is work. 

Regards


Comentarios

  1. I agree with you the science do so much for the development of the country's

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It sounds interesting and really important at the same time, we never stop to discover new things in the science field.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cool Pinkus!. I hope you find the work and space you wish!.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. working in a laboratory and discover new things sounds so interesting and a big deal, i think is great that you wanna do that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD

POST 3: MOVIES

Post 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT