Post 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

 Hi everyone,

I’m Pinkus and I would like to go to Israel, because I have family in this country, and I traveled last year for 5 months for one internship in Tel Aviv University and I liked very much the Tel Aviv city.

I know about Israel that is a country very fun and with interesting culture, the people speak English, Hebrew and Arab, the food-street is very tasty, one example of food-street is falafel, the only bad is that is very expensive city in general.

I would like to go to beach all day, and summing in sea, the water in this area it’s not cold as in Chile in “Viña del Mar”, the other hand, I would walk in the hipster streets and go the party with my friends on the house or restaurant.

I like to return for study a post grade or working on a research in biochemistry in the same university or other near for live in cheaper city, is a possibility, only need speaking better English.

Best Regards

Comentarios

  1. That's so cool, hope you can accomplish your goal

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It sounds like a summer city. I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it sounds very interesting the street food, i couln´t imagine the flavour, very strange for us chilean´s to taste the food of israel.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great blog, I would like to eat falabel, sounds good!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD

POST 3: MOVIES