POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD

 Hi everybody, today I write about my best holidays.

The winter holidays, in the year 2018, I traveled together ten friends to North of Chile, specifically “San Pedro de Atacama” for 7 days, we are traveled from Santiago in a plane (the trip started with turbulence), all the trip was one adventure, very exciting.

In this city, we met many beautifully places with nature, life wild, landscapes, extremely temperatures, etc. We visited Valley of the Moon, Geysers (in this place one friend fainted from the different of pressure), “Salar de Atacama” with many flamingos, desert of Atacama, one observatory.

The activities that we did were walk in the desert, climbed dunes, walk in bike, party’s in the night, watch the stars and the moon and other things.

This holidays has been the best so far, because I like those places, for example desert with beautifully landscape, I met more tourists in one village and the hotel, all the trip was one adventure with my friends, one night in the hotel (was in the middle of the desert) the electricity was cut off and we made a bonfire. At the end the trip we almost did not arrive to the airport at time.

Regars

Comentarios

  1. It’s hilarious that turbulence were part of the adventure. Very exciting, of course xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That sounds amazing, The Atacama desert certainly is one of the coolest places to visit in Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the desert plus flamingos sounds like a very beautiful landscape

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would love to visit the atacam desert

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would love to travel with my friends like you, ind the past we had planned a trip but it does not work xDDD Also the north of chile have so many interesting places... i need to go to them.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I live in the desert of Atacama, always forget that's things that make this place interesting, except the observatory, is one of my favorite places in the world for me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Being in that adventure with your friend was surely amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  8. San Pedro is a very beatifull place to visit, in the past winter vacations i went with my brother to san pedro and the most known places arround there!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wow. I would really love to visit San Pedro with my friends. Amazing experience Pinkus!!.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 3: MOVIES

Post 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT