POST 4: CAREER RELATED TOPIC

Hello everyone, I chose my career, that is biochemistry, because I like sciences and investigation. As a child, I wanted to be a scientist. My options of career in the moment of applying to university were chemistry, biotechnology and marine biology, the principal option was study marine biology, because I love the sea, swimming and all marine life and I wanted discover new things in this area, finally I chose biochemistry because is one wider area and I like research. In the same way I want diving in the sea someday.

My experience has been good and interesting in the university, and I met very good people ( in my opinion is very important) in my 5 years of the career, only detail is that subjects are very difficult, but you learn, is necessary to have responsibility. The best in the career are the laboratories, for example the research laboratories of some teachers, in this laboratory you can work after the second year in the career.

After university, I would like to be investigator in one laboratory or a well in clinical laboratory, with the possibility to do a doctorate to learn new things to help in human disease and to can development Chile.


Comentarios

  1. what an interesting career and also very difficult I hope you will be a great investigator

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i also wanted to be a scientist when i was a kid ahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD

POST 3: MOVIES

Post 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT