POST 6: POST GRADUATE STUDIES.

 Hi everyone, I think to make one post graduate studies in specific one doctorate, because is very important for working in different research and for specialize in the area of genetic in mi case (my favorite area), the other hand, one doctorate ensures to get easier employment and with better salary, for this also it is possible to do a post-doctoral course after to improve my possible positions in the future works and learn more.

Subjects that I would like to study are specially laboratory courses about molecular biology, technical English to read and write papers or other publications, courses of administration lab, course of project development and study new concepts to apply in lab.

I would like to study in abroad ideally, because I want to learn areas no developed in Chile and to get better my English, also learn about the others cultures, for example Canada, Australia, EE.UU and Israel, I think that is a very nice experience.

I would like to study blended system, to take better advantage of the time with the theorical classes and only attend the institution for work or practical classes and thus to have time to know more places and people in the same situation. The other hand part-time course also is good option because to have more free time and I would have contact with more people.

The best regards 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD

POST 3: MOVIES

Post 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT